About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, December 3, 2020

The Virtual Bra Fitting?

 Covid -19 has certainly changed the way we do lots of things.  But when there's a will as they say, there's certainly a way!

I'm one of the luckiest crosdressers around to have a Mistress-Wife like Diane.  She's rewarded my devotion to Her in so many ways.  Some of them have been rather creative, like the time She scheduled a private "bra fitting" for me at an upscale lingerie store.  A story for another time, but it was a scene that many submissive sissies can only dream about.  

But wasn't I surprised when this showed up in my inbox a few days ago from Lingerie Briefs!!!

Virtual Fit School With Freddy of Eveden Lingerie

 

Eveden is training stores and their associates to offer high quality bra fittings online to their customers.  It's probably not quite the same as being there, but it's a lot closer than shopping on Amazon. 

I'd like to think this poses a good business opportunity for someone willing to assist the crossdressing community.
 
Love,
 
sissy terrie 💝

3 comments:

Popular Posts