About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Serving in Anonymity

Today's post comes courtesy of a contributor who insists on remaining anonymous.  So I'll just call her "Tinkebelle" like the maid in her cute and erotic story.  She promised me a follow up so keep your fingers crossed.  The story does leave us kind of wondering.....I hope you enjoy.

                         

"It's going to be a very small party.  Just women from my book club." Florence told Tinkerbelle who was mincing about the home in heels in a french maids uniform doing housework.  "I just thought it would be something you'd enjoy.  It's a good fit for some of the fantasies you've shared with me."

Tinkerbelle was filled with angst and even horror at the thought.  The 21 year old college junior had been secretly visiting Florence for nearly two years now, availing himself of the mature woman's service to crossdressers.  Florence liked the handsome, polite and even cute young man and began affectionately calling him "Tinkerbelle."  Eventually, she invited Tinkebelle to her home so that she could dress in her favorite maids uniform and actully do housework for Florence.

"I'm just scared of being outed.  Absolutely no one knows abut this side of me.  I just can't risk it" she told Florence.  "I hope you understand."

"Of course I do.  The likelihood of you knowing any of them is very small.  You're not even from around here and you've already told me you're going to grad school thousands of miles away from here" Florence countered. 

Florence was right Tinkerbelle thought to herself as she went about dusting the den.  But the risk was too high.  Nevertheless, in spite of the horror of being discovered, Tinkerbelle felt the physical arousal in the white ruffle panties under her short skirt.  Before she could say anything Florence broke the uncomfortable silence.

"I'm also a bit disappointed that you don't seem to think my makeovers would be a sufficient disguise for you.  Are they not good enough?" Florence asked Tinkerbelle.

"Of course they are.  They're beautiful" Tinkerbelle answered in shame.  She never wanted to upset Florence.  Though there was no sex exchanged between the two, there did an exist an intimacy that was difficult to describe.  Not exactly like a mother and son (or daughter) but something close.  Tinkerbelle did have a crush on Florence but tried her best to keep that a secret as well.  

"Well then think about it.  We have some time.  The party isn't for another two weeks" Florence stated rather coldly.  "I have some lingerie in the hamper that needs handwashing.  I don't want you to forget this time."

"Yes Ma'am" Tinkerbelle answered as she finished dusting and made her way to Florence's bedroom closet where she kept a hamper for the lingerie that needed washing.  

To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. yes, yes, and yes, I will do it!! I dream of this situation!! giggles

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts