About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, December 11, 2020

Frilly Friday - The Babydoll Edition

My fondness for babydolls knows no bounds.  I'm always on the lookout for pictures of pretty babydolls that span decades and decades of feminine fashions.  Fortunately I have a gurlfriend on Tumblr who knows just how much I love them and shares babydoll pajama photos she thinks I'll like.  Well, I love everything she sends my way.

Here's a shout out to my dear friend Fallen Naughty Gurl.  Stop by and check out her very sensually feminine Tumblr blog!

Today's Frilly Friday post features a very girly babydoll pajama that isn't overloaded with ruffles or frills but has plenty to bring out that feminine feeling we're all looking for.

They just make you want to touch yourself!

Before I sign off today I also want to let you know that my friend Nancy will be back with Part 2 of her story "A Different Kind of Chastity,"   If you haven't read it already, here's a link to Part 1.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts