About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, December 7, 2020

Booty Day

 Bet you didn't know today was Booty Day.

The folks over at Rago, the purveyors of the most feminine, firming and fabulous shapewear have made today very, very special.

Like the ad says, your cheeks reign supreme so why not flatter yourself while showing them your fond appreciation?

I did my part and bought this pretty little number.  I have several of their products and love every single one of them.  It's the first place I look when I'm in the mood to buy some shapewear or when Mistress tells me I need something a little more "firming."


Once you slip into a Rago girdle, you'll never be the same again!

I don't get a commission or anything but I think it's time for you to go shopping at Rago!

Aren't we all looking for those perfectly girly cheeks?

 

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

2 comments:

  1. very cute! will have to check this out! thanks terrie!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts