About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, December 12, 2020

A Different Kind of Chastity - Part 2

Last Saturday I posted a the first part of my sissy friend Nancy's story about her own chastity journey.  Over the next several Saturdays, you'll get a chance to read a new segment until it reaches its beautiful "climax."  Try not to be naughty gurls and touch yourselves while reading it ok?  I know it's hard but we can do it if we try.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

 Part II - A Different Kind of Chastity

She put her wine glass down and dropped her finger from the side of her black lace panties so that the thin fabric slipped back over her pussy. I could see the dark outline of her special place through her panties. I wanted her, wanted to smell her, taste her. I felt her looking at me, watching. She scooted forward on the chair, opened her legs wide, put both of her hands on the back of my head, and pulled my head into her.

Kelly: “Breathe. Smell me. Imagine how wonderful it would be to be allowed to put your penis inside me.”

Surrounded by her powerful scent, my pants still down at my knees, I inhaled deeply, and reached for my cock. Immediately, I felt her hands on my hair and she jerked my head back.

Kelly: “Hands off. Did I tell you that you could play with it?”

Me: (Startled) “No, I, ah…”

Kelly: “You’ve taken far too many liberties with that thing of yours for too long. Selfish liberties. You asked what you could do for me? You want to have more sex?

Me: “Yes, I…

She put a finger to her lips. “Shh!” She hitched up her skirt, reached under it, slid off her panties and glared at me.


Kelly: “Stand up.” When I complied, she handed me her panties. “I know what you’ve been doing with my panties from the hamper, so don’t try to tell me you haven’t.” She opened her legs exposing her pussy. My eyes immediately focused there. “Look me in the eyes, not at my cunt,” she demanded, “And I want the truth. I found a pair of my soiled panties in your jeans pocket, and I know you’ve been rummaging through the laundry. I want you to show me what you’ve been doing.”

I held her panties in my hand, tried hard to look her in the eyes.

Kelly: “Come on,” she commanded, “Show me what nasty shameful things you do with my panties when I’m not around.”

I slowly raised them to my face, opened the waist band and slipped them over my head with the gusset on my nose. Ashamed, I closed my eyes.

Kelly: “Look at me.” Amused, she shook her head, smiled. “Then I supposed you jerk off. Do you get another pair to pleasure yourself?”

I looked away. She was right. I’d been doing it for some time, had gotten careless.

Me: “Y-y-yes.”

Kelly: “Is this how a husband should behave? Going around behind his wife’s back sniffing her panties and masturbating like a teenager?”

Me: “I, I…”

Kelly: “Take those panties off your head. You look ridiculous. Kneel and get in front of my pussy. You may look, not touch.”

I did as she asked, quick as I could, my entire body trembled. My cock was rock hard and twitching. Her pussy was glistening wet. She spread her lips with her fingers.

Kelly: “Things are going to change. No more masturbating. None! And your little penis will NEVER enter me again. Never.” She paused to let that sink in, inserted a finger deep inside as if to demonstrate what I would be losing.“It is obvious that you can not control your penis. From this day forward I am taking control of it. I know you love my pussy, so I shall teach you to be a world class pussy eater. And since you seem to have such a thing for my panties, we are going to have to do something about that as well. Now, get in the bedroom and wait for me by the side of the bed. I will be in shortly. We need to have a little discussion about your penis and this masturbation habit of yours."

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts