About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

What's in Your Panty Drawer?

Pretty Up Your Panty Drawer

We all have the comfy underwear in our panty drawers. Maybe you have a Victoria Secret stash or a Hanes pile from Target. Get outside your comfort zone and start using those ‘date night’ panties everyday. Better, yet, pick up one of these five pair of panties to create a unique boutique in your own bedroom.


 

Instead of the basic black or simple nude panties, make sure you have an animal print. It will work with those black and nude bras you have, yet adds more pizazz. Having a brief in your drawer is great for those comfort days or if you like more coverage. But there is nothing Mama-like with this print that glams them up.

 

 

I hate to break it to you, but you should have a thong in your panty drawer. If you are wearing tight pants or leggings when you aren’t covering your butt with an oversized shirt or sweater, we can see your panty lines and that is not cool. But spice up the basic thong with a find like this. Uber sexy. Whip it out for date night too. {Wink.}


 

Instead of basic panty or thong, opt for a girly take on boxers. This is cute under a pair of yoga pants on a Saturday. Grab the matching bra for a super sweet PJ set.  

Boyshorts are another must-have staple in your panty stash. Up the hot factor by grabbing a lace pair. These are gorgeous.

 


Lastly, these aren’t your grandmother’s bloomers. They aren’t your average panty staple, which is all the more reason it should be in your lingerie drawer. With the sheer fabric, there is nothing old fashion about these!

 



 Find which style works for you, and then have a couple of extra styles from which to choose to keep your undergarments varied. Even if you stick to hi-cut or boyshorts on a daily basis, try to find great colors, interesting fabrics to have a unique boutique of panties everyday! And check out my other lingerie favorites and bra favorites!

 

  I love discussing lingerie...hope you did too!
 


8 comments:

  1. Love them all terrie, I think i pretty much have at least one of every style, but as you very well know, I keep going back to my all time favorites: Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau nylon granny panties!! To yummy to shop for, wear, and play in!!

    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say that for that subset of CD's "of a certain age" Lace Noveau's would be the panties of choice!!!

      kisses

      sissy terrie

      Delete
    2. Lace nouveau has been my choice for years in all the pretty pastels

      Delete
  2. Hi this is naughty fallen girl...call me angi...this post is right on the mark...I adore the variety of panties and enjoy selecting my daily choice. I recently shopped and picked up 6 or 7 new panties of variety. Maybe terrie can post the photo I sent her of the shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh angi! I love it when you share those shopping experiences with me! I'll be posting the panties you purchased to share with all the other gurls soon! xox

      Delete
  3. lol - my undie drawer is an unfathomable mess and probably always will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine gets messy often, but Mistress insists I keep it orderly.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  4. I would love to have all these panties in my Panty drawer

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts