About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Under Her "Control" Briefs

 These type panties are often referred to as "shapewear."

Like most sissies, i prefer the term "control" briefs.

i suppose it's just more reflective of our true needs and in my case, circumstances.


I am and always will be, under Her control.

We both love it that way.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

 

4 comments:

  1. I know a sissy who must wear a girdle while in service to prevent a messy “accident.” nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a sissy who must wear a girdle while in service to prevent a messy “accident.” nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls....girdles are such powerful reminders of our femininity!

    xox

    terrie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts