About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bridal Dreams

I woke feeling the strain in my pink Holy Trainer chastity device.  True, I wake up that way most mornings.  Any male who is kept locked in chastity can attest to that.  So my condition wasn't all that unusual.  But the dream was one of my more memorable ones.

I don't remember most dreams like I did this one.  There was lots of lovely details in this one.  But what made it most remarkable was that it was actually a dream within a dream.  When I woke up (for real) I was temporarily in a state of confusion, unsure if I was in another place and time, or still in what would have been a third dream.

In this particular dream I found myself in a large room full of wedding gowns.  I was literally surrounded by them.  They hung in this huge circular room while I stood in the middle of the room wearing one.


"I think this is the one for you" some faceless lady said to me as she worked on the hem.  "Your bridesmaids are going to love it."  I just stood there smiling looking towards the entrance to the room as if waiting for the bridesmaids to come in. "So will your Wife Diane" the woman added.

The gown and the upcoming "wedding celebration" was an anniversary gift from my Dominant Wife Diane.  It would be a coming out party of sorts, complete with some sissy friends as bridesmaids and some of our closest friends, many who had long suspected who "wore the pants in our house."

I loved the dress I was wearing but wanted to keep trying on some of the hundreds of dresses that circled the room.  

"Can I stay longer?" I asked the woman.  

"No, Diane is picking you up in a little while and I have to finish getting the dress ready for alterations" the woman said.  "Now be still..."

Just then I felt a firm hand on my shoulder.  "Wake up honey.  Today's our anniversary" Diane was saying.  "We have a busy day ahead.  Your bridesmaids will be over in a couple of hours."

I woke up as Diane moved away from the bed.  Like I do every morning, I made my way to the bathroom where I pulled down the panties of my babydoll pajamas and sat to pee.  Just then, the alarm went off.

Still in bed, Diane already off to work,  I wondered what in the world had happened.  One big bridal dream wrapped around a smaller one.

All I know is I could have shopped there all day.  In my dream every one of those beautiful bridal gowns fit perfectly. 

But it was time to get up and I really had to pee, sitting down like a girl. 

Love,

sissy terrie

Note:  If you're interested is seeing some beautiful bridal gowns take a moment to visit Yvonne's Wedding Plan Tumblr site!


 

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible to apply to be a bridesmaid, or does one have to be chosen? Criteria? Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts