About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, December 19, 2020

A Different Kind of Chastity - Part 3

It's Saturday morning of Christmas week and I hope those of you in the Northeast are digging out for the heavy snowfall.  Having spent most of our lives living and working there, both of us miss the beauty of a fresh snowfall around Christmas, but don't miss all the inconvenience and work it brings with it.

Today we feature the third part of my sissy sister Nancy's lovely story.  Nancy's wife Kelly deals with the "masturbation problem" and takes matters into her own hands....

Enjoy!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

 

She knew me so well. She knew that both my eyes and my cock were like a barometer for the truth, like lie detectors. I couldn’t lie to her without her knowing, not when she could see or feel the response of my penis. I stood by the bed waiting, knowing only that she told me that we were going to have “a little talk” about my “masturbation problem” and my “selfishness.” I was naked and my penis had shriveled as though it wanted to hide from her. I heard the toilet flush, stood up straight, clasped my hands in front of me in a foolish effort at modesty, and waited – surprisingly nervous even though I’d known her for over thirty years.

She entered the bedroom wearing only the black camisole she had on earlier. No panties. She ignored me as she got into bed and arranged several pillows against the headboard. I couldn’t help but notice that, in one hand, she held the pink Wand massager I’d gotten her for an anniversary gift a few years ago. We’d played with it a few times – then I thought it was discarded into a bedside stand drawer. She flipped the switch on the Wand, clenched it between her legs, and reached for my flaccid penis. She held it firmly with her right hand as she sat back against the pillows.

Kelly: “Would it surprise you to learn that you are not the only one around here that masturbates?”

Me: (I could feel my cock growing in her hand.) “Yes. I didn’t think…”

Kelly: “You didn’t think I finished myself after you left me wanting all those nights? After you selfishly shot your load when I had hardly gotten started –after you rolled over and started snoring?”

Me: “Kelly, I, …” She took her hand from my penis and squeezed my balls. Hard! “Ouch!”

Kelly: “I am not looking for excuses. I want honest answers, and I want obedience.” She  put her hand back on my cock, stroked it a few times. “Look me in the eyes. Stay focused. Answer my questions. How often have you been jerking yourself off?”

Me: I wanted to look away, wanted to pretend it was less, but I knew she would know if I didn’t tell the truth….  “Mostly every day. Some days twice.” She didn’t flinch at the answer, held my cock firmly, gave it a squeeze.

Kelly: “So naughty. So little control, such a little boy.” She shook her head, pursed her lips. “And sniffing my panties, taking them from the hamper? Every time?”

Me: “Usually, yes.”

Kelly: “The other times?”

Me: I was so embarrassed I could hardly speak. She grabbed my balls again and squeezed. I answered but couldn’t look at her when I said it. “There have been a few times, just a few, that I did it into one of your bras.”

Kelly: “My, my, this is worse than I thought.” She gave my cock a few more strokes and I thought I was going to cum. “One more question and then you are going to suck me off, would you say that it is fair to say that you are addicted to the scent of my pussy.”

Me: “Without a doubt.”

Kelly: She shut off the Wand and set it aside. “Get between my legs and show me.”

Me: I hurried into position and enthusiastically began. All of my senses were filled with her. I was surrounded with pussy. I was in heaven. She began to taunt me. “Put your tongue as deep as you can get it because, remember, your tiny penis will never, ever, ever, again enter me.” I felt it start, tried to stop it. “Such a pathetic pussy-whipped masturbator with a tiny penis that isn’t capable of fucking women.” My groin bucked, my penis convulsed, and I had an accident. We both knew immediately what happened.

Kelly: yelling. “You are so selfish. That’s it. I was trying to be nice.” She sat up, pushed me aside and pointed at the large wet spot on the sheet. “Yuck. Start licking this up while I take care of things myself.” She reached for the Wand. “Tomorrow we start your new set of rules.”

Ashamed, I did as she commanded, and with the taste of my own semen in my mouth I knew that she had tricked me into demonstrating (again) how inadequate I was. I listened to the whirr of her Wand, to her moaning, and eventually to her crying out in an ecstasy that she gave herself.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts