About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, February 19, 2021

Feminine Friday

I'm feeling a little extra girly, feminine and submissive on this particular Friday.  Some days I just feel that way for no particular reason.  Not today though.

This particular day I was told exactly what brand, type and color panty I had to wear.  The panty I'm wearing is readily available in most stores where you can buy quality but not necessarily high-end lingerie, so it's not like it's incredibly unique or anything.  Rather, it's very simple in its femininity, a baby pink granny panty very befitting of a sissy wife.  

My instructions on what I was to wear today were also very direct, to the point and simple.

The psyche of a sissy might be difficult for many to understand.  But I'm sure there are many of you out there who understand what I mean when I say the whole thing has me very aroused.

I hope all my readers and feminine friends have as wonderful a day as I'm having.

Here's a meme (I typically don't post many of those) that someone sent me that I really like.  Hope you enjoy it too!

Happy Friday!

Love,

sissy terrie 💋
 

6 comments:

  1. I’m wearing pink today, too. Vanity Fair Ravissants. So girly! So feminine! So fun to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...those Ravissants are very popular with sissy sisters around the world :)

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks kimberly..it's always nice to get feedback...good or bad.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts