About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thick Thursdays

Most of my readers know of my fondness for women with curves or as many of their admirers refer to them - BBW's.  These Big Beautiful Women have always fascinated me but I haven't always made my true feelings known.

Thursdays is always a good day to celebrate the beauty of these "thicker" women...


 ...and to feature the pretty things they wear.


It also serves to remind my readers of my fondness for then, just in case you've forgotten.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous! If she sat on your face, she could take you into paradise. Love Big Beautiful Women!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts