About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Firmness that Flatters

"My girdle is killing me!" I remember an older aunt saying to no one in particular one evening towards the end of a family gathering.  I was too young to know what she was talking about at the time but years later when my interest in feminine "intimates" and other types of clothing had gone beyond being just curious, the words resonated with me.  

The first panty girdle I ever put on was my Mom's.  The firmness of the material as it "controlled" my private parts ignited a feeling of submissiveness inside of me that seemed to go so naturally with the feeling of femininity.  I'd fantasize about being made to wear a girdle as punishment for something I might have done.  My sisters would laugh at me and call me a sissy and sure enough, my secret would be discovered by my sisters' girlfriends and in the most extreme case...their boyfriends.

The firmness of a girdle is meant to flatter a woman's figure, and it certainly has the potential to do that...

Of course some women, along with sissies and crossdressers, look better in girdles than others. In addition to adding firmness and flattering the figure, let's not forget that they can also play a very important role in feminizing.

Love,

sissy terrie

💗💗💗

4 comments:

  1. For me, my girdles are entirely about control. Without one, She knows I have none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tight pantie girdle helps to keep my 'pussy-plug' firmly in place. I often wear it to work under my guy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy and Tris,

    Your comments both confirm just how versatile a garment a pantie girdle can be! giggles

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, so happy I logged on tonight, I am in my hotel room with my Long line bra and girdle panties nude pantyhose all tucked in and restrained like a good sissy should be!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts