About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, February 26, 2021

The Chastity Alternative

Awhile ago we enjoyed a multi part short story "A Different Kind of Chastity" written by Nancy.  Here's a similar story you might enjoy....

                                                              Girdled & Controlled

"We've had this conversation before" Mary told her subdued and embarrassed husband.  "Your nasty little habit is simply out of control."

Tim stood there in front of his wife very humbled.  He'd tried to explain to her why he masturbated so frequently.  His sexual fantasies about Mary (so he said) were such a distraction that he couldn't focus on his work.  Masturbation was the only answer.

"So what was the reason this morning.  It's Saturday.  It's a three day weekend.  Yet you still played with yourself didn't you?" Mary asked pointedly.

How did she know Tim thought to himself, trying to think of a response.  There wasn't time for one...

"Don't think I can't tell when you've played with yourself.  Your whole demeanor changes and you could care less about me" she said with her voice raised an octave or two and her anger very evident.  "I'm done with it."  

"Look I'm sorry" Tim said.  "What can I do to make up for it.  I know I can stop it."

"No you can't.  Don't bullshit me.  I'm tired of it.  I think it's time to lock you up.  You wanted me to put you in chastity before for play well, I want to do it now for real" she said. "We're going to order one today."

"I know I said that but....I don't think I can..." Tim started to say before Mary cut him off.

"Zip it.  I'm tired of listening to you.  Get your sorry ass into the bedroom" Mary said as she walked by him and headed up the stairs.

Tim knew what was to follow.  Mary certainly wasn't Tim's "Fantasy Domme" but one thing she did enjoy was putting him over her lap and administering spankings with either her bare hand, a hair brush or a paddle.  Tim enjoyed most of the time.  It was times like these he feared.  She was angry and he was about to pay for it.  He followed her up the stairs.

When they got to the bedroom Mary stood by the bed and with her hands on her hips looked straight at Tim and said "Strip down and put it on."

Laying on the bed was what tome thought was a pair of women's panties.  As he moved closer he saw that it was a panty girdle.  

"Off with trousers and silly panties and PUT IT ON!" she said firmly.

Tim obediently took off his slacks, put the on the chair and lowered his panties.  He was afraid to turn around and face Mary because his cock was starting to get erect.  

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she said.  Tim turned and began to walk towards the bed.  "Look at you.  You should be ashamed of. yourself.  You actually like this don't you?"  

Tim said nothing.  She was right.  The sterner she became with him the more he got aroused.  He picked up the girdle and started to put it on.  By the time he had started to pull the tight fitting brief up his legs, he was fully erect, afraid that he'd have one of his stupid "accidents."

"Hurry before you mess again.  It's probably a good thing you masturbated this morning isn't it?  You'd have lost control by now.  Quick.  Get it on and tuck that little thing between your legs" she yelled at Tim and let out a laugh. 

He almost lost it when the material of the panty girdle slid against his erect penis.  Thank goodness he hadn't.

"Now take your shirt and socks off and pose for me.  Hands on your sides.  Cross your legs a little" Mary said.  Tom took his socks and shirt off, placed them on the chair then turned and posed for Mary.  Before he knew it, she'd snapped a picture with her phone.

"Perfect!"  Mary exclaimed as she showed Tim the picture.  "You're to wear girdle every day.  We're both working from home now and I'm going to check on you regularly.  I have two others just like this and I'm going to by more.  That will carry us over until we get a chastity cage."

"Yes Mary" was all that time said.  Humbled and humiliated, not so much by the panty girdle but by Mary's words and how she knew all about his masturbation habits.

"The picture I took will also serve as a deterrent for you.  Or maybe a motivator, depending on how you want to look at it.  Now go stand in the corner.  I'll be back in a little while" she said.  "Don't think you're getting away with this without a spanking."

Tim moved to the corner feeling silly in nothing but the panty girdle, fearing the spanking that was to come as well as what Mary could do with that picture.

Love,

sissy terrie


2 comments:

  1. It is always better to wear some nylon panties under your pantie girdle, it feels so feminine and it is another layer of protection against the inevitable spankings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. He is one very very privileged boy to be wit a Goddess like her !!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts