About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Makeover Memories

The following is the second in a series of a young sissy's experiences with makeovers at the hands of an older woman....you can read the first installment here.

 

"You look absolutely beautiful.  You've come a long way since that first time we did this" Florence told me.   I could tell she was pleased with me as well as with herself.  After all, the girl I saw in the mirror was the product of her work.

I had to admit I looked stunning and 100% passable and I felt like a million bucks.  I stood in front of the full length mirror in her shop and struck my most feminine and sexy poses.  Florence hadn't completely finished my makeover just yet but wanted me to try on some heels and look in the mirror.   Standing behind me she moved closer, moved the hair from my blonde wig aside and planted a kiss on my cheek.  I blushed.

It wasn't the first time we'd kissed.   It took some time but after the first couple of appointments with Her, our intimacy seemed to increase each time we saw each other.  Her soft touches, a kiss here and there and before I knew it I'd developed a deep crush on her and she knew it.  Soon we were embracing passionately and eventually, I began to pleasure her orally.  

"Here" she said breaking me from my reverie as she handed my the tube of lipstick.  "I think you're ready to put on the finishing touches yourself.  And I'd like to watch you."

I took the tube of Cover Girl lipstick from her, smiled and with a little anxiety, began the application.  Though I was nervous because I wanted to please Florence, it felt so very natural.  

"Use this instead of the full mirror" she said handing me a small compact.  "When you're out and about and need to freshen up, you're not always going to have a nice big mirror to look into."

Florence watched me slowly apply the lipstick.  I was careful not to smudge any and when I was done I puckered them and blew myself a kiss into the tiny mirror.  She smiled, pleased with what I'd accomplished.  

"You know honey" she said.  "Women like me are very, very hard to find.  I just happen to have a thing for pretty boys and men like you.  Unfortunately, I'm old enough to be your mother."

Florence's comment surprised and confused me.  Was she saying she didn't want any more intimacy?   I wasn't sure quite what to say.

"I've taken you about as far as I can with your femininity.  Have you thought about expressing it in other ways?" she asked me.  

"I'm not sure what you mean" I told her.  "I mean, no...I don't want to have an operation if that's what you're asking me.  I mean, sometimes I wish I was a girl but....I wouldn't want it all the time."

"I'm not necessarily talking about having surgery honey.  There are other ways to experience femininity without a sex change" she said with a slight chuckle.  "Let's be honest, you look absolutely stunning this way.  You know darn well any man would find you very attractive."

I blushed a little more.  Did Florence think I was gay? Or even bisexual?  Why would she get that idea?  Especially after our intimate times together.  She was always satisfied with my oral attention and even though we never had intercourse, she always aroused me and would pleasure me with her "touch."

"Have you ever thought about being with a man?" she asked me point blank.

She saw right through my hesitancy to answer.  

"Of course you have" she said.  "Most all men who dress think about it.  After all, it's almost impossible not to when you've embraced the level of femininity you've achieved.  You should probably give it some thought.  I only want you to be happy in life."

I smiled at her and didn't say anything.  She could tell it had been on my mind.  Before I could say anything she had taken the lipstick and compact out of my hands, set them aside and took my by the hand  to her office in the back of the shop.  

"It might mess up those pretty lips, but right now they belong to me" she said.  "And between my thighs."

Love,

sissy terrie

1 comment:

  1. So special to have the guidance of a caring older woman who understood...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts