About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sissy Shopping

The pandemic has put a damper on a lot of things.  For us, it's cancelled a couple of vacations where I might have even had an opportunity to go out shopping with Mistress dressed "en femme."  Instead, I believe all my shopping for feminine things has taken place online.  

Hope you enjoy this picture as much as I do.  It's absolutely loaded with femininity with shades of pink, some pears, the hint of her petticoat and the inviting pink curtan in the background that leads to this chic boutique's changing room.

Even that phone call looks so sensually feminine!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

3 comments:

  1. I have been dressing full time for over six months. I go out only rarely dressed but not conspicuously. I walk the dog wearing yoga pants and a large winter coat. I have the supermarket shop for me and I don't have to get out of the car to pick it up. (I got a thank you ma'am when I tipped the boy who brought out my groceries.) With my job gone forever, my wife says she would be happy to have a full time homemaker. My biggest problem is what to tell my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Mary. I bet that "thank you ma'am" felt nice. Family is always a difficult issue. They don't need to know about your femme side. You can simply tell them that you've decided that your wife is the breadwinner and you are supporting her by staying home and taking care of things there. Good luck.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts