About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sharing the Cuckold's Chastity

A short and true story.  It takes a very high level of trust to share certain things... 

                                                             Memories

“Can you guess what hotel we’re in?”

The text from Her Lover posed the question.  It was around 4 in the afternoon, the sun shining on the city skyline.  They were likely at the Crowne Plaze just a few blocks from their offices.


 

It was also the sight where the three of us had met a few months earlier.  Sitting in the hotel’s lobby bar, I had to humble myself and ask Him to make love to my Wife.  She’d obviously prepped Him ahead of time and not surprisingly He asked me why.  I told him about my inability to please Her during “regular” sex and once again, He wanted more information.  One question led to another and before long I went through all of my sexual inadequacies.

After extracting more than His pound of flesh, He glanced Her way and She reached into Her purse and took out “the key” and handed it to Him.

“He has a key now” She said.  “Don’t worry.  It’s not THE key.  I still have mine.  But now, you have another keyholder.”

In an instant, my chastity cage felt much tighter. 

Now months later, He was with my wife in a room at the same hotel, doing exactly what I had asked Him to do.

Love,

sissy terrie 💘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts