About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Day for a Sissy Wife

Many sissies have dreams of being a sissy bride.  While this sissy has worn a wedding gown, it wasn't on my wedding day.  So technically, I was never a bride.

But I've been blessed to be my Mistress' "wife."  This morning I prepared breakfast for Mistress and Her lover Karl.  He'll be leaving shortly because today is Valentine's Day and Mistress wants to spend it alone with Her wife.

It's a beautiful expression of how much She loves Her wife.

Happy Valentine's Day all!

Love,

sissy terrie 💕

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sissy Terrie,
    Were you allowed any intimate time with your Mistress on Valentine's Day or was that aspect reserved only for Karl?
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a sissy-wife to a dominant Woman was one of the most satisfying times of my life. She wore the pants and I wore the panties, and it felt so right and natural!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts