About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, February 1, 2021

Feeling Marvelous in Marabou

Happy Monday!

Always with an eye open to discovering the wide breadth of feminine fashions that titillate those of us with a predilections for all things girly, today i want to feature a rainbow of pretty robes lined with soft marabou....


If white isn't your color, then how about something sunshine bright to wear while enjoying your morning coffee?

 

Or if you're feeling a little blue, this one might give you a little "pick-me-up."

As for me I would likely lean on my favorite color most of the time.


I'm thinking of hosting a "marabou" party.  Would you like an invite?  Just send me your size and favorite color and I'm on it!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

1 comment:

  1. love all of these especially the pink one! I think a party would be a lovely idea with matching bra and panties under and matching slippers or pumps as well!
    hugs,
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts