About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thick Thursdays


  

Prior to my Mistress Wife rightfully taking over what use to be "our" other blog, i use to post a semi-regular series of posts called "Thick Thursdays."   

The posts featured beautiful curvy women on the larger side in very flattering lingerie.  

I made no secret about my fantasies about larger, BBW type dominant women.  Diane doesn't fall into that category but humors my by often teasing me about my "lust for largess."  

Today's posts gives you an insight into some of the fannies that capture my fancy.

I'm sure I'm not alone in seeing pretty lingerie worn by women with beautiful curves.  

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts