About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Messy Memories

I've been in chastity for more than six years.  At least for us, it's worked out very well.  It certainly isn't for everyone and it takes effort on both parties, the key holder and the party who's locked.

I still have very fond memories of the days when I wasn't in some type of cage.  Slipping into a pretty pair of panties would often lead to a slow and sensual arousal.  Often I couldn't control myself, have an "accident" and have to change into another pair of panties.


 Chastity changed all that.  Over the past six years those "accidents" have been a very rare occurrence.

Love,

 

sissy terrie 👄

5 comments:

  1. That’s why some unlocked sissies wear panty girdles to prevent accidents ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy,

      i wish i could have demonstrated more self control. While chastity has had its benefits there are times i would love to be unlocked. Mistress knows what's good for me.

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. how sweet, now is a very lovely clit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome gerita and thank you for you complimentary comment!

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. i still enjoy making sissy in my panties! I am not sure how I could get along without being able to do that!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts