About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, February 5, 2021

Sexy in Stockings

My gurlfriend Angelina has lovely collection of hosiery.  

When she can't decide between pantyhose or thigh highs, she'll just wear both.

If the weather isn't too chilly, she'll probably opt for stylish thigh highs with a skirt just short enough to show off a little skin...

And today, she wore these knee socks just for me.  She knows I love white hosiery!


Thanks Angelina!

Love,


sissy terrie 👄



1 comment:

  1. Pantyhose with stockings won't work too well in the ladies room, not a great idea

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts