About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, February 22, 2021

Not So Lazy Sunday

 It was a lazy Sunday all around.  Slept in a little before getting up to make coffee for Mistress then took my shower and dressed in a typical sissy wife fashion.  I snuck outside to pick up the Sunday paper in the driveway to deliver it to Mistress with a fresh cup of coffee.  It was a very nice way to start the day.

There weren't many chores for me to do this particular Sunday.  Mistress was in Her home office catching up on some work.   It was early in the afternoon  when I sought and received Her permission to go upstairs and take a nap in the guest bedroom I usually stay in when Her lover is around.

I stripped down to just my bra and panties, lay down on the big fluffy bed and started to day dream about some of my sissy fantasies.   Just as I started to doze off I thought I heard Mistress calling me...

"Terrie...would you please get down here."

At first, I thought it was part of my dream.  Half asleep, I started to roll over onto my tummy.

"Terrie!  Get down here" Mistress called again.

Her call wasn't part of any dream.  She was indeed calling me.  I got out of bed to go downstairs.  

"Terrie!!!!" came the call.  "I want you down here NOW!"

I went downstairs as fast as I could.

A girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts