About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Morning Coffee & Worship

Today's post is courtesy of a "Paula" a follower of the blog.  It's nice to hear from others who are involved in some time of Female Led Relationship or Marriage.  Thank you for sharing Paula!

love,

sissy terrie  

**********************************

After  I've served Her and She drinks Her first cup of morning coffee, my Wife Carol is ready for Her morning worshiping.

 

She simply summons me when She's ready.

I love putting my face between Her luscious thick thighs.  I could write more, but it's as simple as that.

Paula

1 comment:

  1. Nothing more needs to be said, Paula. We all get it. You are one lucky sissy! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts