About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, January 31, 2021

"Babygirl" or "Baby girl"

"Come here babygirl."

"Come here baby girl."

They might sound the same but when She uses it as one word, it has the sound of love, affection and intimacy.

Two words?  Not so much.  She's usually upset because of my childish behavior.  

It usually means corner time or some other discipline that comes with attire that She thinks is more in line with my immaturity.

The more childish my behavior, the more babyish the panties.

Love,


sissy terrie 💝

5 comments:

  1. Love the panties babyish or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plastic lined for the baby of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very appropriate post for me. Was acting a bit bratty this weekend, I ended up in diapers and ruffled panties ( in my holytrainer nub of course) all day Sunday with a sore butt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely panties. Perfect for those of us babies who have accidents. I have tried to start a baby blog if anyone is interested. Here is the link to it https://nancyabdl.blogspot.com/

    nancy boi

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts