About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, January 16, 2021

Makeovers - Joyful Memories

Over the years I've had a number of professional makeovers.  Some were just so special and more memorable than others and only a couple not worth the money I spent.  But I'll remember my first dressing session that included a makeover as the most special of all.   

"Florence" owned a dress shop that along with catering to women of all ages, offered discreet dressing and makeover sessions for crossdressers.  I was only 22 at the the time and in my first year of graduate school in large city.  Florence's shop was about an hour's drive out of the city.  I'd seen her ad in a free weekly newspaper and decided to call her.  

My anxiety was obviously apparent but Florence immediately told me to relax.  I visited her three times for dressing sessions before I went for a full makeover.   It was the first of several with Florence and each time she always made me feel special and understood.  We had a very special intimacy.

 

At Florence's dress shop I got to wear many pretty things, but what brought me the most joy was the process of getting ready. 

Florence taught me plenty about lots of girly things (fashion, makeup, etc) but more than anything, she taught me how important it is to be kind and understanding to other people. 

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

2 comments:

  1. Yes, they can be magical at times! sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. Like living in dreamland.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts