About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, March 1, 2021

The Monday Pantie

How many of you are old enough to remember "Day of the Week Panties?"

Collectively, they made a very soft and sensual statement about one's femininity.  I love the photo.  I've always blushed when hanging my panties outdoors to dry and think my face would turn an even deeper shade of red if the days of the week were daintily embroidered on each one of them!

Oh, and let's not forget today is "Blue Monday." 


 

Just thinking, what if...


 ...Mistress allowed me to have a "Cage of the Week?"  That could be problematic.

Love,

sissy terrie 💝

1 comment:

  1. Love “vintage” panties. Is it because Mom’s were the first I wore?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts