About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, April 22, 2021

A Day Late....

Yesterday was a "Panty Poll" post, but it was Wednesday and "hump day."  

I didn't want you to think that I forgot about it.  

Try doing this in chastity.  It does work; with the right pillow and if "She" gives me enough time.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓✋💓

2 comments:

  1. That also works when tucked. I get the most intense solo orgasms that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife's boyfriend sometimes gives me a bare bottom spanking, makes me promise to be a good girl and then has has her diaper me in front of him.

    Then I have to hump my teddy bear until I come while he teases me. It is so humiliating but I don't want another spanking.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts