About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, April 2, 2021

Pretty (Boys) in Pink?

Did you know that....

  • ...in the late 19th century boys wore dresses until they were 6 or 7?
  • ...pink, blue and other pastel colors for babies didn't arrive until the mid 19th century?
  • ...and until the 1940's, pink was the identifying color for baby boys?

Well neither did I!

You can read all about it in this Smithsonian article by Jeanne Maglaty, "When Did Girls Start Wearing Pink?"

I just can't see myself in a blue onesie!  The only ones I've ever worn have been pink (blushing).

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts