About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Forcibly Feminized

While putting on my stockings this morning I couldn't help but wonder how I ended up this feminine??? 

Every sissy's feminization path is different.  Here's a few pics from Dani's Cartoon Art that touch on the subject.  

Becoming a new girl...

It can lead to addiction...

And before you know it, she's turned you into a bimbo...

Off to our little hideaway for a few days.  Just me and Mistress :)

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that the two of you get to spend alone time together. Where is your little hideaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely can lead you down a rabbit hole, but what fun there is to be had down there! Have a great trip

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was defintely the very girlie undies. I was constantly hard and she could not keep her hands off me. I did not even try to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for properly crediting these to me.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts