About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Sissy Swimsuit Trends

Summer isn't very far away.  We're already a few days into spring and the temps are definitely rising, particularly here in the desert southwest.  

I thought today might be a good time to start thinking about what I'm going to be wearing around the pool this summer and maybe get some of my readers to start doing the same.

That being said, I found this article online featuring "18+ Hottest Swimsuit Trends for 2020."  I know where in 2021 but let's be honest, 2020 was pretty much a wash when it comes to having fun at the pool and beaches!

The article has several sections to it but this section and some of the swimsuits it featured really caught my eye...

Bridal swimsuits & bikinis

Because most of the couples like to spend their honeymoon on the beach in summer after the wedding to relax and enjoy their time there, there are catchy swimsuits that are specially designed for brides. Those bridal swimsuits tend to be white to suit the bride. They come in just one piece or two pieces to meet different tastes and needs. You can also find several designs such as halter top swimsuits, off-the-shoulder swimsuits, and there are also ribbon decorated swimsuits, crochet swimsuits, lace swimsuits, and much more.

Hmmm...."Designed for brides?", "...to meet different tastes and needs?", "...ribbon decorated swimsuits?" and "lace swimsuits?"

Well, I just had to see them.  And share....

# 1....


#2.....


Which is your favorite???

Love,

sissy terrie  💕

1 comment:

  1. The second... especially if it came in pink. ;-)
    By the way, I just found your blog and am reading it from the beginning, enjoying it!
    sillyGurl

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts