About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, April 12, 2021

A Sissy Wife Monday

If I had this particular day to myself, I think I'd spend it this way...

I'd begin the day by getting together with a few of my sissy gurlfriends for coffee...


Then maybe I'd get my hair done...

Do some laundry...


Bake a cake...

Do a little ironing...


 Start dinner for Mistress...

Tidy up a bit before She gets home...

And after what I hope is a dinner She loves, maybe I'll get "lucky"....

Love,

sissy wife terrie 👄


3 comments:

  1. If I lived in a more sissy friendly community and/or I had more courage, I would love to spend time with other sissies and have my hair done.

    But for the rest, I love to spend the day cooking, cleaning and fixixing my wife a lovely dinner.

    And I guarantee, when she pts on her strapon, I will scurry into bed, stopping just long enough to make sure I have enough lube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary,

      Thanks for your comment. It does take plenty of confidence and courage to do some of these things. Fortunately you can truly enjoy much of it in private and feel very feminine!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts