About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Panty Poll - Sissy Choices

Last week's Panty Poll featured "3 Packs", packaged panties you have to buy three at a a time.  Most times there's one of them that comes in a color you don't like but what choice do you have?  While color was probably a deciding factor in most readers' votes last week, I believe style was the big driver in their final decision making.

The winner was this lovely trio of panties that featured ruffles and a very prominent bow at the waist.  I actually felt bad for the black panty.  No one seemed to like the color and sissy sister Nancy actually said the panty "would drift to the bottom" of her panty drawer!

This week's poll is sure to touch the sissy in all of us.  I'd be interested in hearing what, if any fantasy came into your mind when making the decision.  Also, just how much did the panty's color influence your choice?  I know you'd love to wear them all, but if you had to choose just one, which would it be????

Panty # 1?  Yellow, yellow kissed a fellow


 Panty # 2?  This one is likely to get you all "ruffled!"

 Panty # 3?  And of course, the perfunctory pink :)


Polling closes Wednesday, May 5th 2021 at 7 AM!

Love,

sissy sister terrie 💛 💙💗

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this week is a hard choice to make! Any sissy would love to wear any one of those three. But this sissy chooses number 2. Pink and white is such a delightful color combination, but that shiny blue satin with its wide pink lace and that bow!!! Yeah, that one is the winner for sure! I would love showing off that pretty panty under a super short maid dress while serving at a party!

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right. I bet every sissy wearing any of these panties would end up "spotting" them or maybe even have a full fledged "accident!" Tough choice but I'm going with number 1 - I could use some yellow panties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I’m so predictable. It is #3 for me. Most of my panties are either pink or floral patterned. I just feel more sissy in pink! (and I love the little bows)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 for this sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 for me. I love the color combination and just love satin panties! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. #2 here for many of the same reasons Sierra stated here...my caged, little clitty would leak into these quite a bit i'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn it.....another impossible choice to make!!!
    If I'm forced to choose I'm going to take number 1...I have lots of blue and pink panties already but I only have a couple of yellow....they're colorful and pretty...with lace and bows....pretty much everything I love about panties!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very close between 2 and 3, but it always has to be pink number 3..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would kill for number 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obviously the pink panties are going to be strong contenders, but personally I love #1. Bows are my thing more than anything else and the bows on #1 are just so pretty against the pale yellow and blue. The panties also look as if they would be a good fit for a caged sissy. My cage may be very small but it's still a consideration when buying panties!
    Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly #1 is the absolute cutest, I love the color the frills and the lace! It screams sissy little girl, I love it! But then I saw number 3, sorry pale pink steals this sissy's little prissy heart every time! I HAVE to pick #3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts