About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Traveling Light...& Lacy!

One of my sissy sisters left on a vacation yesterday but before she left I sent her the following article to read:

Six Lingerie Packing Tips You Should Know

Just click on the link above to read a very informative article.

I'll bet you didn't know that your stockings go in your bras and not your shoes or that you should always carry tissue paper to layer between your "delicates."

I can't remember the last time I went on a vacation without enough lingerie for at least an extra two weeks!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


1 comment:

  1. thank you for the wonderful article terrie,
    I travel almost every week for work and pack my various lingerie with care. I will do even better for now on thanks to you!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts