About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Panty Poll - "3 Packs"

Last week's Panty Poll was quite successful, garnering more comments than any other post I've had on this blog.  As of early this morning there were 24 comments (Though my gurlfriend Nancy tried to vote twice!), each expressing a preference for their favorite panties, while some admitting that they loved them all.  And, the winner was.....

Panty #2!!!!!

Many of you had a tough time deciding, but from some comments it seems like that pretty lace around the leg openings may have been the deciding factor.  Here's the final tally:

Panty # 2 - 11 votes

Panty # 3 -  7 votes

Panty # 1 -  5 votes
 

Thank you for all who voted and left comments.  Like most of you, I loved them all and would feel absolutely girly in comfortable in each one.  I love the winner though....that lace around the legs is prominent enough to let everyone know you're into girly things!

Now onto this week's poll....

Decisions, Decisions?

I can't be the only sissy who's faced with this dilemma.  You find some panties that you like that come in 3-packs.  You like the style, the patterns, the price is right but.....you don't like all the colors.

I'm partial to pastels and the lighter more feminine colors, and I try to avoid the bolder dark colors that speak to a bolder, more aggressive type of femininity.  Diane likes it that way also.  The blacks and dark colors are always reserved for Her.

What's a sissy to do?  Those packs of three panties always seem to have a dark color mixed in.  Don't you think they should make some of those combo packs with sissies in mind?

So here's this week's scenario and lineup.  You have to buy one panty three pack.  No mixing and matching, what you see is what you get.  

Which is your favorite panty combo?

Combo # 1 - three pretty bikini panties with scalloped lace around the leg openings and a pretty bow at the waist?

Panty combo #2 that features ruffles around the waist and legs, a pretty star pattern and a very prominent bow at the waist?

Or combo #3 - a prism of reds and pinks with ruffles, bows and loving hearts with sexy sayings etched on the front?


 

The Panty Poll is open!

Polling hours close April 28th at 7 AM MST.

Love,

sissy terrie 💗💗💗

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely combo 2, im a transgirl and love expressing my femininity in a cute way. Being cute defines my whole wardrobe and those panties are just absolutely cute and those stars just nawwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combo 2 for me too - i do love a bow but the wider fit of 2 over 1 means there is less chance of a caged clit accidentally putting in an appearance when not invited to do so :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combo two for me also xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely number 2. I just love bows on my panties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like combo pack #3. To me the colors are bright and full of fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I am torn. I think # 3 is a tad more babyish, so 3 it is.

    baby nicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tough choices....can't I just have them all?
    If I had to choose I guess I'd go with group 2....it's the bows....ruffles and bows....I just love them!!!
    Kisses
    kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 bows are nice. But nothing beats pink, red & hearts that say "bad for you"!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cut of #2 and #3 is my preferred style and I love the gurliness of 3, but #2 wins it for the pretty bows!
    Sissy Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a hard vote because I tend not to wear dark-colored panties like are included in the #2 trio, although I favor the girly patterns and bows. So, my vote will go for #2 even though one of the pairs would drift to the bottom of my drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not being one who wants to waste a panty,I would be more inclined to wear all three of #3. So #3 it is!

    Thank you for doing this Terrie. It's a fun thing.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is between 2 and 3, love both selections, but I think this sissy would like choice number 3 please. It would help if I could touch them, that makes a difference too!

    Thanks terrie! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Has to be combo #2 for me! The bows scream sissy. I love the ruffled edges and stars. The wider gusset is perfect for a sissy, especially us gurls locked in chastity.

    ~Sierra

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts