About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, April 23, 2021

Gartered Gurls

I had a dream last night, seemingly just before I woke up, about shopping for garter belts.  The sales lady wouldn't sell them to me unless I tried them on.

"We want to make sure it fits you" she said.  Without letting me say anything, she took me by the hand and led me to the changing room.  I woke up before we got there.

I've been thinking about garters all day...

I love this particular pose, particularly the alignment of those heels!

And this one has me lusting to see under that skirt (which I love by the way)!

And this one reminds me of my femininity.  I fully realize that most real men would be focused on this woman's beautiful breasts.  Not me.  It's her lingerie ensemble and how she's so elegantly attaching her stockings to the garter.  Whew!

And lastly this one reminds me of my dream....Can you guess why?

Love,

sissy terrie 👄



1 comment:

Popular Posts