About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sissy Laci's Easter

Editor's note - Sissy terrie is off today.  Filling in as a guest columnist today is sissy laci, a regular reader of the blog.   Sissy terrie will return tomorrow.  Happy Easter everyone!

 

 She approached me as I exited the warm bubble bath and ran her hands over my smooth body. 

"So pretty" she said.
She handed me the pink fluffy towel and let me dry myself as she looked on, nodding her head in appreciation.
When I was done she took my hand and led me to the bedroom.  I knew what I would find there, as she dressed me in the same outfit year after year on this same day.
Today was Easter Sunday, I would be dressed and we would meet out friends for brunch then what ever else she might have in store for us.
As expected laid out on the bed were a pair of lavender satin panties, and matching bra.  The both had white lacy trim. 
"Slip them on sissy"  She said.
I slid them up my silky smooth legs, my little princess giving away that I really enjoyed what she does to me. Again, she smiled knowing the
effect this all has on me.  She helped me with my bra and the D cup inserts, then my white tights.  A lavender satin cami was next then my dress, the same dress I wear every year on this day.  It was a floral polyester dress in lavender white and pink colors, it was MY Easter Dress. 
I slid into the dress and turned so she could zip me up.  She then helped me with my petticoat and made sure it all looked right.  She slid my nylon clad feet into a pair of modest 3 inch black pumps and finally some simple pearls around my neck. 
"There sissy, adorable as ever" She giggled

 

 
The doorbell rang and I knew who it was.
"Go get the door sissy, while I finish up here"
At the door was my friend Toni (with an i).  That is how she was instructed to introduce herself to others.  Along with Toni was her Mistress, Miss Katelynn.
Toni was wearing a brand new adorable yellow Easter dress, I was instantly envious!  She got a new dress each year and I always wore the same one.  
 

I greeted her as we had been taught: face each other, hands and arms out so we could gently tough each other's fingers, bend at our knees then little slight sissy air kisses on each cheek.
We had just finished our hellos when she came into the room and told us we need to get going to Easter Brunch.  She told us after we would both be doing a very special Easter Egg Hunt!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty dress sissy Laci, Your lucky sissy to have a mistress that picks out such pretty clothes for you to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kimberly ann While yes, that is me in the dress, I could only wish I had someone willing to dress me in it.

    Thank you sissy terrie for posting this, I know it is short and not really a finished product but I wanted to write something for you and to pay tribute to my sissy dress on this Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts