About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Phone Sex

Something a little more risque than usual this morning.

We're busy babysitting our young grandchildren this weekend and last night after they were put to bed and sleeping soundly, Mistress excused Herself and retired to the bedroom for a quiet phone conversation with Her lover Karl.

My suspicions were that they might have some intimate conversations that would lead to phone sex so I offered my services if they were needed.  It wouldn't have been the first time I provided her with some complimentary stimulation while they were engaged in erotic conversation.

"I appreciate it but I'll be fine" She said with a wink.  "I need some alone time with him and you should be ready just in case the kids get up."

When I finally went to bed later Mistress was reading and had a few books lying on the bed.  She wouldn't admit that She'd engaged in any phone sex with Karl.  The satisfied look on Her face and the sounds I'd heard emanating from the bedroom convinced me otherwise.   

"We really didn't talk that long" She said.

Of course.  A good night kiss between Her lovely thighs provided me with additional evidence.  

Love,

sissy terrie 👄


1 comment:

  1. The cuckold is always, at a minimum, second fiddle. Third fiddle if you include their toys.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts