About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Boys With a Bra

If you're a crossdresser whose interest in girly things was sparked at an early age, I'm sure you remember the struggles you had putting on a bra by yourself.  The first time I successfully got my sister's bra on I had to do it backwards - fastening the hooks in the front, twisting it around and sliding my arms through the bra straps after I had it facing the right way!

But once you get the hang of it it's like riding a bicycle!

This morning I was running a little late for a meeting on Zoom and I got my bra on in nothing flat.  I was so rushed for time I didn't even take the time to put some panties on.

No worries.  I wasn't totally naked and free under my jeans.  The omnipresent Holy Trainer had things well covered.

Love,

sissy terrie 💓
 

1 comment:

  1. Although I was wearing panties as much as I could when I was younger....it was putting on a bra that really made me feel like a girl....
    I smile when I remember the pride I felt the first time I put one on properly....and the absolute panic when my parents got home early and I was trying to get it off before they caught me!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts