About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Limitations

We hosted Mistress' lover Karl last night.  Mistress had a long week and was deserving of whatever She wanted last night.  I wasn't upset that, having not seen Karl in more than a week, She wanted to spend some time alone with him.

The sounds emanating from the master bedroom aroused me.  So much so that I really wanted to touch myself.

 

I opted not to.  Chastity would have prevented any real pleasure, so I just thought about the two of them together.

Love,

sissy terrie 👄

4 comments:

  1. Probably the right decision to not touch yourself huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just thinking about it can bring on a release. It really depends on when you last made sissy. Sissy Jenna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you fixed them a nice breakfast in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sissy terrie,
    i think you are just the best hubette ever!
    kisses
    laci

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts