About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Cuckold Sunday

 Good morning everyone!

Took my time reading the Sunday paper this morning and enjoying my coffee while Mistress slept in with Her lover.  I just don't understand how they can stay in bed so long?  I know they're awake because I can hear them from down here!

I hope they come down soon so I can get going and change the sheets on the bed.  I'm caught up on all my other housework. 

Thanks to everyone who's "voted" for their favorite panty on last Wednesday's "Panty Poll."  I've received 17 comments already and I'll announce the winner this coming Wednesday when I'll have another poll.  There's still time to vote :)

As you know I have a preference for fuller cut panties but I plan to feature all types in the coming weeks and months.  If you've got ideas feel free to send them to me.  I'll even entertain something from al you thong lovers!   

Love,

sissy terrie 💚


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts