About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Get Into Your Girdle and Drop a Dress Size!

Even though I've been crossdressing for many years getting the right size dress that fits well isn't always that easy.  So much depends on the style of the dress, how fitted it is, the cut, etc.  For me the shoulder areas on some dresses always tend to be difficult to gauge.  Most times I take a size 12 dress and I've even fit into a 10.  Then other times, that size 12 just isn't going to work and, ughhh, I have to go up to a 14!

Sometimes dropping that extra five pounds  gets me down to the size I want.  After all, don't we all strive for that "girlish" figure?

But thanks to the folks at Rago shapewear I don't always have to diet.  With their products...


 This Firm Shaping Girdle (style 821) will contour your waist, midriff, thighs, hips and derriere.  The "Shapette Powernet" fabric is made of 75% nylon and 25% Invista Lycra that's constructed with two-way stretch.   The 12" front hook and eye opening makes it easy to put on.

You can also wear the 821 over a pair of light, moderate or heavy shaping panties and you'll be feeling incredibly firm and feminine!

If you shop at Rago, just enter the code CINCH15 and you'll get 15% off your order.

Let's hear it for girdles!

Love,

 

sissy terrie 👄

1 comment:

Popular Posts