About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, April 26, 2021

Rompers - A Sissy Favorite

Spring is here.  Summer is just around the corner.  Time to take out the swimsuits, sundresses and my personal summer favorite - rompers.  Just the name excites me...it's so "sissy sounding!"

Here are few of my favorites that quite frankly, never go out of style.

This one is definitely not for someone who's afraid of looking too girly.  For me, those satiny shoulder straps tied in pretty bows and all the lace are sure to excite!

Next to pink, a soft baby blue romper is also a favorite...

And finally this pretty floral pattern with plenty of pink might be my favorite of all...

Just a word of caution though: these rompers come loaded with plenty of femininity, enough to cause accidents in some sissies.  Take the necessary precautions!

Love,

sissy terrie 👄





3 comments:

  1. Thanks terrie, they are all so cute, I tried a couple on a few years ago in a dept store. Did not end up buying one, but thought of you when trying them on!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is planning a vacation for us in the Adirondacks. She has rented a cabin in the woods for us, including her boyfriend. I am to be dressed full time all week. Her boyfriend took a look at these rompers and is helping her pick one out for me. I hope they pick the floral pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue one, bottomless, with that oh so cute bow!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts