About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Monday, April 19, 2021

The Bridal Boudoir

Wouldn't it be fun to put together a "Wedding Boudoir Book?"

Let me rephrase the question - Wouldn't it be fun to be the bride in a wedding boudoir book?

Just imagine posing for pictures like this...

Or this...


Even this one...

For more beautiful ideas check out "How to Make a Wedding Boudoir Book."   

You'll be thanking me for the link :)

Love,

sissy terrie 👄



2 comments:

  1. Yes! Few things are more exquisitely feminine than a wedding gown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My groom loved this! I had my photos taken by a pro photographer and then made my book at My Bridal Pix...it came out great! They have a lot of cute boudoir templates and pretty word art for boudoir books. I also saved a lot making the book on my own instead of having my photographer do it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts