About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Bridal Briefs

 From one of my favorite websites - Ellen Lewis' Lingerie Briefs...

------- Bridal Briefs -------

"There is an alchemy between the Lingerie and Bridal Industries. Both worlds are devoted to the feminine self. The products revealed in this space are about beauty and self-esteem; their purpose to bring pleasure, passion and gratification to a woman's life. We believe that feeling special is an important element in creating confidence and a sense of well-being. Bridal Briefs pays homage to that quest."

Remembrance of Things Past ~ Shell Belle Couture Wedding Lingerie


 

Check out more beautiful bridal lingerie photos here.

Love,

sissy terrie 💝

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts