About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Sunday, April 11, 2021

Corseted for Karl

"Why don't you go get it?  He's never seen you in it" She suggested.  It was about an hour before dinner and I'd just finished serving them drinks in the living room.  It wasn't really a suggestion.  I knew I'd have to go get "it."  Her mind was made up.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Oh, she has more than one?" Karl asked.

"Only two" Diane responded, smiled, look to me and said.  "You decide.  Don't put it on.  I'll do it."

I went upstairs to get my corset.  I would choose the white one.

Diane had been talking about some shopping escapades and was telling Karl about the time She purchased a corset for me.  I had to try on the very feminizing garment at the fetish shop in front of a few customers and the owner of the story (a male) who'd taken a shining to Diane.  That's another story.

I'd learned to lace myself into it rather effectively but to capture the full essence of being corseted, it's best if someone else does it to you.

So last night in front Karl, Diane laced me into my corset.  Towards the end of the process, She asked him for some help, "...just to get it a little tighter."

I wore it for the rest of the evening until bedtime.

I'll have more on this in a future post.

Love,

sissy terrie 💋

 

4 comments:

  1. Corseting is so sexy and very feminizing. At the hands of a Bull? OMG.

    sissy pet

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such an amazing life sissy terrie!
    Thank you so much for sharing so much of it with us gurls!
    hugs
    laci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and humiliating too....
    What more could a sissy ask for...
    I particularly enjoyed the idea of him helping....
    It gave me a little shiver of delight....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts