About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Sexy Sissy Threesomes!

I hope the title of this post doesn't disappoint you.  I really wasn't trying to be misleading.  Besides, by now you should know that you're not likely to find any graphic sexual images here. 

Before we get started, thanks to those of you who took yesterday's "Panty Poll."  There's still time to choose your favorite panty and the winner will be featured next Wednesday when I'll have another lineup of panties for you to choose from.  Cast your vote here. Let's have some fun with lingerie!!!

So today features some trios and girdled girls gathered in three's.

These girls don't seem to be interested in any full frontal posing...

And these seem very happy in kinky colors!  Oh....I meant to say "kicky."

Finally, I can't help but wonder why all three of these beauties forgot to attach their stockings?

Any girdle fans care to comment?

Love,

sissy terrie 💓





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE girdles. Great for tucking and giving me that smooth sissy front I adore, and I am always required to wear a girdle over my panties while worshipping Mistress to prevent unauthorized accidents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pastel colored girdles of yesteryear! I would love to find a good resource for girdles in those colors.

    paul(a)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife loves to dress me in a girdle and bra, or a full body shaper, then some very unisex pants and a fluffy shirt then taking me out to dinner. Her arm around my waist, an occassional pat on my behind, she even held my chair out for me once. On date night, I get so excited even though I cannot get hard. When we get home, she has a gurl eager to please. Love date night

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts