About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Frilly Fantasies

My mom taught some classes during the summer when I was younger.  When my two older sisters were too busy with other things like work or some type of summer camp, my aunt would "babysit" me.  I hated the term and mom would usually say something like "She's keeping an eye on you" but occasionally she'd slip, sometimes embarrassing me in front of my sisters or worse, friends, neighbors or cousins of mine.

In the complex mind of a young boy with a penchant for panties and other girly things, the emotions such embarrassment would evoke were incredibly difficult to understand.  As much as I didn't want her to embarrass me, the fantasies it produced in my mind were both pleasant and prominent.

I never got any such gifts from my aunt in real life.  But in my fantasy world, such gifts were plentiful, pretty and always pink!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts