About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Thursday, March 4, 2021

For Cycling Fans

I have a friend who's a serious cyclist and who's always telling me that if you're going to go cycling, you have to wear something that fits well and is comfortable.  For me that means I have to start with my panties.

This beautiful women with gorgeous curves seems to be serious about her bicycles.  She also looks comfortable in this perfectly fitting panty.  

And those dots are really nice too!

Love,

sissy terrie 💗💗💗

1 comment:

  1. Well, I ALWAYS wear panties under my padded bike shorts -- don't all the girls?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts