About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Easter Lingerie

I've always viewed the Easter season as such a wonderful opportunity for sissies to express their femininity, not to mention I really have a "thing" for bunny girls/gurls/bois!   And Easter is only four weeks away.  Now's the perfect time to start planning your Easter outfits and shopping for the pretty accessories and lacy dainty underthings to match!

The folks at Her Room are once again making things easy for many of us.  First of all, did you know that what's probably the most prominent of all Easter colors is their featured "Color of the Year?"

Click here for beautiful bras & panties - be happy in yellow!

They're also offering a wide variety of "Hanky Panky" styles in pretty pastels, all at great prices!

Why Buy Hanky Panky Lingerie?  

No, I'm not a sales associate for Her Room (though I think I could be a good one) but I just love their fine selection of lingerie and awesome customer service.

Happy shopping!

sissy terrie 💜💙💛💚💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts