About my blog...

A collection of stories, pictures, thoughts ideas and more that are of interest to feminine and sissy males. I am open to submissions and guests posts on the blog. to email me just see my profile. Hugs...sissy terrie

Friday, March 26, 2021

The Cuckwife

 A short piece of flash fiction from a reader who wishes to remain anonymous.  Enjoy :)

                                     *************************************************


(Thinking to yourself) I can’t do this anymore. After He leaves I’m putting my foot down. Ever since the day. I told Her I like wearing women’s clothes. She thinks She can do whatever She wants & order me do whatever She wants. I never said I wanted to be a crossdressing cuckold sissy maid. Enough is Enough! She has to stop dating & having sex with other guys. I AM still the “husband” around here!

(Your Wife’s voice) SISSY MAID JEANETTE! Do hurry up! With pressing Mr. Strong’s shirt? He has an important business meeting to attend in awhile.

(With a scowl on your sissy pink colored lips) Yes Ma'am. I’m almost done with his shirt!

Placing the freshly pressed shirt on a hanger. You carry it to your former bedroom. Knock on the door.

Yes Sissy Maid Jennette?

(Holding back your anger) I have finished the gentleman’s shirt. May I come in?

No Sissy Maid Jennette. Leave it on the door knob.

(Hanging the shirt on the knob. You lean towards to locked door. To hear the unmistakable sounds of sexual passion from your Wife. Making your anger stronger.) That’s it! This must stop!

45 minutes later. You are in the kitchen cutting flowers. To place in a vase. You hear the gentleman leave thru the front door. Your Wife enters wearing only her short sexy robe. Holding the I-Pad. Now is your time to put your foot down.

(She stands behind you. Reaches up under your skirt. Rubs your pantied rear) I have a suprise for you Jennette.

(Your thought. I have a suprise for you!)

(She holds the I-Pad up to show you. The picture of the cutest pair of heels you have ever seen) Suprise Jennette, Mr. Strong just bought 3 pairs in different colors. Just for you. To say thank you for being you.

(Your anger is immediately replaced with sissy excitement over new shoes)

Mr. Strong thinks you deserve them. He says your legs will look great in them. 

                                             ****************************************

Love,

sissy terrie 💓

6 comments:

  1. that is a super cute story, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope "anonymous" sees your comment Laci :). Thanks for the feedback.

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  2. Loved this one too...wish it were me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jaime...nice to see you here!

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete
  3. I love when my wife’s bull buys me presents. Usually a dollie or diaper covers but makes me feel special and included

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gifts from a bull, especially when they are over-the-top sissyish, feminine or babyish really crank things up a notch! Thanks for sharing

      xox

      sissy terrie

      Delete

Popular Posts